List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Reduced role for me, Wine project organizational structure
From:       Jeremy White <jwhite () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2023-06-21 18:43:06

Hey folks,

As you may have seen, I recently stepped back from my role at
CodeWeavers. [1]  I'm still around, just in a greatly reduced fashion.

I am still deeply invested in the success of Wine and plan to remain on
the committee.

Also, this is a good excuse to remind folks of the basic organizational
structure of the Wine Project, which is described here:

   https://wiki.winehq.org/Project_Organization

Effectively, this is a heads up that I will be a little less engaged.
That may leave a bit of a void; as always, constructive help is always
welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy

[1]