List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: dmloader:dmloader crash on gitlab-debian-64
From:       Francois Gouget <fgouget () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2023-01-26 2:23:03

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023, Austin English wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 9:36 AM Francois Gouget <fgouget@codeweavers.com>
> wrote:
>
> > * The test report on test.winehq.org only has the test output, not
> >   Wine's stderr traces which is where a backtrace would be.
> >
> > http://winetest.dolphin/data/047118247ce489a7138428c8b2cd5692ed04337e/linux_gitlab-debian-64/report
> >

> That link isn't publicly accessible (I suspect it may be an internal
> CodeWeavers' address?).

No, that's from my development test.winehq.org server (which I like
despite the 30MB page because it has 6 months of history).
Sometimes I copy/paste from the wrong browser window :-(

In such cases it's just a matter of replacing the hostname.
The link below should work:
https://test.winehq.org/data/047118247ce489a7138428c8b2cd5692ed04337e/linux_gitlab-debian-64/report

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@codeweavers.com>