List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with the wine-gitlab mailing list archive?
From:       Jeremy Newman <jnewman () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2022-11-02 14:32:32

It is not an OOM issue. Plenty of memory, and the swap is never touched.

The only thing I see in the logs is this:

```
Oct 28 03:28:55 2022 (1302774) Uncaught runner exception: (raised as a
result of Query-invoked autoflush; consider using a session.no_autoflush
block if th
is flush is occurring prematurely)
(pymysql.err.OperationalError) (2006, "MySQL server has gone away
(ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))")
...snip traceback...
sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (raised as a result of Query-invoked
autoflush; consider using a session.no_autoflush block if this flush is
occurring prematurely)
(pymysql.err.OperationalError) (2006, "MySQL server has gone away
(ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))")

```

Looks like it is not recovering from a mysql disconnect.

It could be due to mysql wait_timeout being low (currently 60). I could
try to raise that and see if that helps.

-N