List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Winelib portability on USB booted system
From:       Stefan_Dösinger <stefandoesinger () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-29 8:22:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Wine itself doesn't care how you boot. I am running a pile of games on systems booted \
from NFS. It is possible that there is a difference between the two systems. Are they \
using the same distro, and same version of the distro?

Three things to check:

1) Stupidity check, is the file xerase.exe.so actually there and not e.g. a dead \
symlink? What if you cd into the directory and run it from there? 2) Does winecfg \
work? If it doesn't, something's flawed with the Wine installation 3) use the +module \
debug channel (WINEDEBUG=module wine ...). It will be spammy. Search for xerase.exe \
and see if it reports any library load issues in xerase or its dependencies.

Good luck,
Stefan

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]