List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Upcoming vkd3d 1.5 release.
From:       Henri Verbeet <hverbeet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-08-24 12:45:57

Hi all,

As previously discussed, we'd like to release vkd3d 1.5 in about 4
weeks. Practically speaking, that means that as we're nearing that
date, the vkd3d tree is going to become progressively frozen, starting
today. Now is the time to test your games for any regressions, review
any API changes since vkd3d 1.4, review/improve the API documentation,
and so on. If you're working on any larger features or architectural
changes, ideally you'd have those ready to merge shortly after the 1.5
release, so that they'll make it into the 1.6 release, tentatively
planned for early December.

Regards,

Henri