Am 09.02.21 um 12:55 schrieb Huw Davies: > > You'd be better off testing simple cases (like rotations that > are a multiples of pi/2, or possibly pi/4) that should be > possible to match Windows exactly. That way any regressions > will get caught. > done, thanks for this hint > Dumping to a bitmap is fine for testing, but nobody is going > to looking at them going forward. I added dumping the image to the interactive tests. > You should append the tests to (the admittedly long) > draw_graphics(), they'll them get tested on a large number > of different bitmap formats. I think that would require a refactoring of the "simple" testing code to match the needs of the advanced tests. Regards Ralf