List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: WineConf and sound recording
From:       Bas Weelinck <bas.weelinck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-31 14:44:57

If I might offer a few suggestions,

From the stories I've heard, Blender provides a good video editing suite
these days, which should include all the support needed for multiple
video and audio inputs and transitioning between them. Blender is also a
project with very active development and the aim of being part of a
production pipeline. The most obvious problem with Blender is overcoming
the learning curve.

And if we're talking live casting, OBS (open broadcaster software) is
used a lot now, in favor of proprietary solutions such as X-split even,
and should also handle multiple audio and video sources without problem
and can also do overlays.

Finally, perhaps the people behind FOSDEM might also offer some advice:
video@fosdem.org

Cheers,

Bas