List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with the tooltip controls.
From:       John Found <johnfound () asm32 ! info>
Date:       2016-09-20 16:46:30

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:43:14 +0300
Nikolay Sivov <bunglehead@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, John.
>
> Please open a bug report and attach sample application code there or at
> least a relevant part of it, so we can turn it into a test. Workarounds are
> not interesting for Wine.

Bug submitted: #41370;
With links to the source code revealing it.

Your turn, dear WINE developers. :)

Best regards.

P.S. I actually found some workaround - simply to not use TTM_GETCURRENTTOOL
and to identify the tool only by the NMHDR.idFrom received in the notification. :P

--
http://fresh.flatassembler.net
http://asm32.info