List:       wine-devel
Subject:    opengl32: it does not compile well in CYGWIN and MINGW
From:       carlo.bramix () libero ! it
Date:       2015-09-27 9:14:37

Hello,
I'm writing here for asking a suggestion about a patch that I have sent one month \
ago. The fix attached in this email:

https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2015-August/141811.html

is required because, when compiling opengl32 on Windows (CYGWIN or MINGW), the \
compiler complains that the exported functions are redeclared without dllimport \
attribute, while they should be declared with dllexport from beginning. This error \
can be fixed by adding the definition of _GDI32_ so that WINGDIAPI macro is declared \
correctly. This fix already exists for example in /dlls/gdi32/Makefile.in as you can \
see here:

http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/blob/HEAD:/dlls/gdi32/Makefile.in

I hope that it could be committed because perhaps it does not make difference on \
platforms without dllexport/dllimport attribute support, but it does on real Windows.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Carlo