List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: CIA going down: KGB wants your commits!
From:       Charles Davis <cdavis5x () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-28 1:24:19

On Sep 27, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Austin English wrote:

> -- =

> -Austin
> =

I'd like to put forward another alternative, from the guy who maintained th=
e CIA scripts for git:

http://www.catb.org/esr/irker/

(Yeah, that ESR.)

After the CIA announcement, he rushed to get it out as a replacement, thoug=
h he's seen this coming and has been working on this for quite some time. I=
t's even backwards-compatible (to some extent) with CIA: it can take XML-RP=
C notifications sent by CIA clients.

Just making sure you evaluate all your options. :) Oh, and personally, I wo=
uldn't trust anything associated with the KGB. (Just kidding... ;)

Chip