List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: kernel32: Handle neutral locale names better in GetLocaleInfoEx
From:       Nikolay Sivov <nsivov () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2012-08-27 4:34:20

On 8/27/2012 07:20, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are you sure that GetLocaleInfo can't handle these cases on its own?
I already added a test for that - for neutral LCID for English for
example it still returns en-US as locale name and the rest of the locale
entries I tested are from US locale as well.

Regarding GetLocaleInfoEx - for neutral names it returns neutral locale
name for LOCALE_SNAME index, however the rest of the data is still
non-neutral. This mapping applies to LocaleNametoLCID too, it returns
non-neutral LCID for neutral names.