List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.4 has dropped off the list for AppDB submissions
From:       André_Hentschel <nerv () dawncrow ! de>
Date:       2012-05-28 14:00:49

Am 28.05.2012 15:26, schrieb Rosanne DiMesio:
> As of the release of 1.5.5, 1.4 has dropped off the list of Wine versions=
 for which AppDB test reports can be submitted.
> =

> Can someone please add it to the list of stable releases that are always =
available in the dropdown list? Until it's put back, users will not be able=
 to submit new test reports for 1.4.
> =

> We could avoid having this problem every time there's a new stable releas=
e if users were allowed to submit test reports for any version. Bugzilla li=
sts every version, I don't see why the AppDB doesn't.
> =

I already sent a patch in March for this: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/w=
ine-patches/2012-March/112149.html

-- =