List:       wine-devel
Subject:    About Wine/Gecko/MSHTML
From:       "Artem S. Tashkinov" <t.artem () lycos ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 19:13:16

Hi,

I have no idea to what extent and how Mozilla's Gecko library is being used in Wine \
(all I know is that it's used in Wine's MSHTML component), but recently a Mozilla \
developer made a very unsettling announcement: groups dot google dot \
com/d/topic/mozilla.dev.embedding/c_NMcO-N8wo/discussion

I wonder if this announcement has any adverse effects on Wine's future.

Best wishes,

Artem