List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Windows Installer change in behaviour Wine 1.3.5.
From:       James Mckenzie <jjmckenzie51 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2010-10-29 17:44:15

Damian Dixon <damian.dixon@gmail.com> wrote:

{Please send replies only to the Wine Devel mailing list.}

> I have installed my application under Wine 1.3.5 however with this version
> of Wine the registry is not updated by the installer.

Name of application, Linux distribution please.  Also please file a bug report, if \
one does not exist.

> The registry entry ends up with the value '[INSTALL_DIR]'. Which is odd as
> it has worked before with older versions of Wine.

Looks like a regression to me.  However, 1.3.6 is about to be released (maybe today.) \
Would have been great to catch this.

James McKenzie