List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Corrections for signal handlers
From:       Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring () web ! de>
Date:       2009-11-28 20:31:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> And don't ask me to actually think about what I'm doing,

I am still open for further discussions.

> it's too hard to figure out how to print a string and a number without using \
> printf().

This data display (e. g. for the input command and line number) is generally not a \
problem. But the situation is different in the context of a signal handler because of \
the limited set of async-signal-safe functions.

Regards,
Markus

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]