List:       wine-devel
Subject:    kernel32: add more tests for FormatMessage{A,W}
From:       Louis Lenders <xerox_xerox2000 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-10-28 23:55:03

> FormatMessage uses the same backend to find the requested resource as
> FindResource does, so I'd guess that they both fail in the same way
> when a resource id or a language does not exist in the module.

I still fail to see how I can call FindResource for a missing message-id. In the end \
they both use LdrFindResource_U but I guess that's not what you meant to test. I \
still have tthe problem to first load the messagetable with FindResource, and I \
cannot use a call to FindResource to ask for a present or missing message-id.

I'll resend the patch with your other two suggenstions, if the patch is not accepted \
i'll leave it to someone else (more experienced)  to take this up