List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Need a temporary list moderator
From:       Luke Bratch <l_bratch () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-05-28 19:46:01

Hi all

In a couple of weeks I'm going to be travelling around India for about a month, from \
14th June - 17th July, so I'll need somebody to cover list moderation during that \
period.

It's a simple task; you just need to bring up a web page for each list a couple of \
times per day, and single out any genuine messages that are awaiting approval, \
discarding the rest.

You'll need to do it almost every day for the whole month, otherwise people will \
start to wonder where their mail is getting to... :)

If you are interested, please email me directly.

Thanks, Luke.