List:       wine-devel
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_=5BRFC=5D_Port_of_Stefan_D=C3=B6singer=27s_ARB=5Fvertex=5Fprog?=
From:       Henri Verbeet <hverbeet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 13:20:15

2009/3/30 Paul TBBle Hampson <Paul.Hampson@pobox.com>:
> Any suggestions on the work that is needed? Apart from the above
> GL_INVALID_VALUE, I'm unaware of any failures apart from it being slow.

I'd need to do a proper review, but eg. "can_convert_d3dcolor" is
something that needs a bit more thought to be properly integrated.
Properly handling GL_VERTEX_PROGRAM_POINT_SIZE_ARB looks like another,
although that should probably be done separately from this patch set
in the first place (that's essentially bug 8826).