List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Cursor patches
From:       Andrew Riedi <andrewriedi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 5:39:59

Attached are some cursor patches I have been working on.  These
patches store the cursor in the wineserver, clean up user32 a little
bit, draw .ani cursors more completely, and ultimately implement
themed cursors.  I am sending them here for some last review (big
thanks to Henri for taking some time to give me some tips where I can
improve my code) before wine-patches.  Even though I have tested these
patches best I can, more testing can never hurt, so I would appreciate
any replies from people who want to test the patches.

I would like to most hear from AJ about the first few patches and if I
am moving cursors into the wineserver correctly or not.

--
Andrew Riedi

["cursor_patches.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]