List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Wine 1.0.2
From:       "Austin English" <austinenglish () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-30 20:39:59

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 3:35 AM, Roderick Colenbrander
<thunderbird2k@gmx.net> wrote:
> Why is that needed? I believe Alexandre mentioned that 1.0.1 would be the last \
> release.
> Roderick
>
> > Please add 1.0.2 target milestone to Bugzilla.
> >
> > --
> > -Austin
> >

> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen: \
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

Asked Alexandre in IRC, who said he wasn't planning on it unless there
were enough patches to justify it. I asked because I wasn't sure how
to mark any bugs that warrant nomination for 1.0.2. I'll mark them as
1.0.1 for now, if any come up.

--
-Austin