List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: xinput implementation
From:       chourmovs <vince.saulnier () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-07-31 16:56:28

If i've understood what i read before, i think i've found a sort of xinput's \
conformance test suite writen by windows coder what do you think of that ?

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/directx/xbox360_cont_xinput.aspx

We've got the source code for a test and even binaries !!

I've to test its behaviour under windows XP and after use it under wine to test new \
code and patches, isn't it ? I'm not sure to understand the conformance test guide \
well

Thank you

--
Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/