List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: advapi32: Fix a test failure on a non-admin XP system
From:       Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 18:22:20

James Hawkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Changelog:
> * Fix a test failure on a non-admin XP system.
>
>  dlls/advapi32/tests/registry.c |    4 +++-

This one has puzzled me for some time. Every now and then we find an XP box that
receives this ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED error. Non of the other tests for such a
system indicate however that there are rights issues. We have several tests that
skip tests if there are not enough rights and they would show on test.winehq.org.

So maybe that patch is correct but the circumstances?

--
Cheers,

Paul.