List:       wine-devel
Subject:    RE: windows xp x64
From:       EA Durbin <ead1234 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 1:21:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

disregard , they have new .msi files on their support site

From: ead1234@hotmail.comTo: wine-devel@winehq.orgSubject: windows xp x64Date: Wed, \
30 Jan 2008 19:03:14 -0600

I'm trying to install a game (Zoo Tycoon2) for my little sisters on my Dad's PC, it's \
running Windows XP pro x64 edition, which gets recognized as Windows Server 2003. The \
install is complaining about needing Windows XP to install the game and VMWare only \
has 16mb of video card emulated. Can I run it in wine on Windows, or is there a cool \
way to spoof my Windows version under Windows?

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn \
more.  _________________________________________________________________
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
<BR>disregard , they have new .msi files on their support site<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<HR>
From: ead1234@hotmail.com<BR>To: wine-devel@winehq.org<BR>Subject: windows xp \
x64<BR>Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:03:14 -0600<BR><BR> <META content="Microsoft \
SafeHTML" name=Generator> <STYLE>
.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
</STYLE>
I'm trying to install a game (Zoo Tycoon2) for my little sisters on my Dad's PC, it's \
running Windows XP pro x64 edition, which&nbsp;gets recognized as Windows Server \
2003. The install is complaining about needing Windows XP to install the game and \
VMWare only has 16mb of video card emulated. Can I run it in wine on Windows, or is \
there a cool way to spoof my Windows version under Windows?<BR> <HR>
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.&nbsp;You IM, we give. <A \
href="http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=text_hotmail_join" \
target=_blank>Learn more.</A> </BLOCKQUOTE><br /><hr />Helping your favorite cause is \
as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. <a \
href='http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=text_hotmail_join' \