List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Advertize software emulated Direct3D features?
From:       Stefan =?iso-8859-15?q?D=F6singer?= <stefan () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 14:45:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I think I'll add a registry key for this. I do not think we should take users
the possibility to use existing and working features which may get their
applications running. This key does not enable / disable vertex blending,
just the caps. Thus if an app doesn't check the caps properly it will get
vertex blending even if this key is disabled(and a warning printed asking the
user to enable vertex shaders)