List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Success story with Flash on Wine
From:       "Dan Kegel" <dank () kegel ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 6:41:50

http://blog.brokenfunction.com/2007/02/27/debugging-flash-on-linux/
says
"... How strange, the wine-powered standalone player is the most
stable Flash player I've used yet. On Windows it would occasionally be
unable to connect to the debugger until I restarted Eclipse, usually
related to having to many players open at the same time. On Linux it
will crash unexpectedly. Now I can have a dozen debuggers open at the
same time with no crashes yet."

Cool!