List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Vacations
From:       Francois Gouget <fgouget () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-01-28 23:47:41

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Andreas Mohr wrote:
[...]
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 03:38:26PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > Now all I need is some snow...
>
> Nothing easier than that, just get back to Europe, we're drowning in it... ;)

Heh, that's the problem with living in Switzerland. It's not in Europe
so they don't have snow when we do. Though what I heard is that until
very recently there was really not much snow in France either.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander