List:       wine-devel
Subject:    windowd threads and winelib
From:       Johannes Holzer <hl.ichaus () arcor ! de>
Date:       2006-07-31 7:47:27

Hi

I want to compile a windows application with winelib. The application
uses threads (_beginthreadNT with bcc, _beginthreadex with gcc/mingw).
The necessary  Headerfile "process.h" is in /usr/include/wine/msvcrt. I
learned, the the glibc-Library is incompatible with MS-Threads.

Now - which C-Library i have to use? STLport? I'm shure that i'm not the
only one with the problem. Guides? FAQ?

Should I use an alternate implementation of the thread functions with
pthreads?