List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Freetype - Compile error when making a regression test
From:       "Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha" <agarobr.listas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-28 20:17:33

I found a way to fix this compile error.

I have deinstalled the package freetype2-dev (freetype 2.2.1) from my
Debian system and I got a "build complete" with the package libttf-dev
(freetype 1.5) already installed on my system.

It seems to be a conflict between two installed header versions.

After doing this I have got a segfault with gcc-4.1 when compiling
Wine 0.9.4 with freetype 1.5, but works using CC variable when calling
the configure script to change gcc version, like this:

/src/wine-0.9.4$ CC=gcc-3.3 ./configure

Thanks,