List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: On creating 16bit windows convert null instances to current
From:       Joseph Garvin <k04jg02 () kzoo ! edu>
Date:       2005-12-31 21:12:53

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> And GlobalUnlock(tdb) is not right at all, you want
> GlobalUnlock16(hTask).

I resent it a second later with the 'x' fix. That does look more
correct, but strangely the patch as is works. If I make your change the
application I'm trying to fix gives this:

err:heap:GlobalUnlock page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?
err:heap:GlobalUnlock page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?

Mike walked me through the patch, I'm not sure what his reasoning was on
unlocking tdb versus hTask.