List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Theme issues
From:       Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 16:59:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Using the clearlooks theme I found the following inconsistencies using WINE
0.9

1. Scroll bars don't seem to apply the theme
2. winefile the MDI minimize/maximize/close buttons have a square on them
rather than something useful
3. Some of the wine icons (the file open dialog as seen from notepad) don't to
have transparency implemented. (not a show stopper)

Otherwise, wine is looking really really good for the apps I use it for. Notes
6.51 is the main one.

Kevin

--
Get my public GnuPG key from