List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Half-Life 2 Regression
From:       James Liggett <jrliggett () cox ! net>
Date:       2005-07-31 23:35:33

Hi,
On July 25 I updated my Wine CVS copy and tried to test HL2. My machine
hard-locked at the loading screen. Two days ago I updated and the
problem still exists. It gives me an error about a swap chain:

fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_GetSwapChain (0x7b946e8) unable to find
swapchain 0

I didn't notice this problem before. Anyone else notice it?

Thanks a lot,
James Liggett