List:       wine-devel
Subject:    How to turn off Anti-aliasing
From:       George Lober <glober () telus ! net>
Date:       2005-07-29 16:30:15

I have just updated my install of Wine and I notice that the config file
is now deprecated, it doesn't get used. I want to turn off Wine
Anti-aliasing. I was able to do it in the config file, but now I don't
know. 'winecfg' doesn't have any such setting.  Can it be turned off in
the registry ?  If so what is the setting ?

Thankyou, George