List:       wine-devel
Subject:    DirectX 9 Patch
From:       "Timothy Mann" <mann23 () potsdam ! edu>
Date:       2005-04-30 17:49:31

Hey everyone,
 I was recently messing around with Oliver's new patch and it took me a
while to figure out how to apply it. So, in case anyone else is like me
and doesn't want to ask, the command that I used to patch wine-20050419
from within the wine directory was:
patch -p2 < (path_to_patch)/d3d9patch.2005-04-28-2.diff

I hope that this will help someone. I know that most people on here
already know how to use the patch utility, but I did not.
--Tim