List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Use of Favourite instead a Favorite in our regedit
From:       Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-28 10:05:02

Hi,

while looking through some registries (via regedit) on several windows
versions and Wine, I saw that we use Favourites/Favourite etc.. instead
of Favorites/Favorite in our regedit implementation.

Is this deliberate or should I create a patch for this?

The patch will also change ID_FAVOURITES_MENU,
ID_FAVOURITES_ADDTOFAVOURITES,ID_FAVOURITES_REMOVEFAVOURITE.

I know it's not a functional change, but hey, one has to be busy.

Cheers,

Paul