List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Resend: Re-implement MSVCRT *printf functions
From:       Aneurin Price <wine () shadovald ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2004-11-28 11:19:38

Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:37:21 +0000, Aneurin Price wrote:

<big snip>
Thanks for that; it's just the kind of comment I was looking for.
It wasn't a full patch as I wasn't planning to get it applied, and a
number of points were where I copied code from what was there already
:), but you even caught a couple of places where I said to myself things
like "I'll remeber to remove that commented block". I'll get to work on
this today with any luck.