List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Wine bug with delphi Menus
From:       Robert van Herk <robert () robertvanherk ! nl>
Date:       2004-05-31 14:02:38

Hi people,

I think I discovered a wine bug.
In a delphi program, changing the visibility of a menuitem (TMenuItem)
causes the whole menu of that form to stop working, when the program is
run under Wine.

Behind the screens, the setVisible of a menu item calls MenuChanged.
This seems to put the menu in such a state that, in wine, all menu
components stop doing anything.

I've written a small application (455 kb EXE) to show what goes wrong.
Would anybody be interested to help me in solving this bug? Would a
message trace from Winsight (for example) be of any help?

Greetings,
Robert