List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Wineconf notice
From:       Jeremy White <jwhite () codeweavers ! com>
Date:       2004-01-31 4:15:46

Hi all,

Barring disaster, we're going to start Wineconf tomorrow morning
at 9:30 am.

It looks like we'll have streaming video working; I've updated
the wineconf page with some instructions, and a Wine tarball
that Works For Me (TM) with the Quicktime player
(although mplayer works quite well also).  See
http://www.winehq.org/wineconf/ for more info.

We should also have good 'net connectivity, so feel free to join
in via irc.

Cheers,

Jeremy