List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Oleaut32 tests fail
From:       Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-20 7:39:06

 --- Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> >Running the oleaut32 tests shows that vartype and vartest are
failing.
> >Has someone an idea about these ?
>
> Your (presumably early) version of oleaut32.dll doesn't support the
> VT_DECIMAL type. I'll update the tests shortly.
Im not sure if I understand you,
Im using the current CVS version of oleaut32.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix