List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: sysparams: slight optimsation for IDA
From:       Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb () lidskialf ! net>
Date:       2003-11-29 17:29:49

> 1. the second '+' adds a non-epmty line (and this repeats

Done. BTW, there seem to be loads of such cases all over that file; I assume
your intention is that no more should creep in?

> 2. an unnecessary formatting change (new comment is OK):

Fixed.

> 3. the whole case for IconTitleFaceName might be replaced by
>
> spi_idx = SPI_GETICONTITLELOGFONT;
> if (spi_loaded[spi_idx])
> {
>     memcpy(lpLogFont, &iconTitleLogFont, sizeof(LOGFONTA));
>     break;
> }

Done. That was actually my preferred solution; I was trying to stick to the
same coding style already in the file. If this is not a concern, I won't in
future.

The rest of the code still had to change though; something has to write to the
cached copy.