List:       wine-devel
Subject:    No console output?
From:       Juan Lang <juan_lang () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 1:45:47

I'm trying to run a console program with wineconsole,
and I see fixme output from the DLL I'm working on,
but no output from my program.

Any patches I should be applying?  Wine20030408 on RH
"phoebe" (8.1-ne-9 beta).

FWIW, I'm working on iphlpapi.dll.  I might take a
crack at consolidating some duplicated code in
netapi32, winsock, and wsock32 if I have time.

Thanks,
--Juan