List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Wine's goals
From:       "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun () rogers ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 3:40:33

On March 29, 2003 09:46 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
> I propose the following WineHQ patch to present and clarify Wine's
> goals.

Hi Francois,

While what you're stating here is correct, I feel it's way too negative
(and large!) to be on the About page: we don't do this, nor that, etc.
We already state what we do, that's fine. Some of these things are touched
upon in the FAQ, and that's where we should address this sort of thing IMO.

--
Dimi.