List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Wine headers
From:       Alexandre Julliard <julliard () winehq ! com>
Date:       2002-11-30 2:09:52

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun@rogers.com> writes:

> Here is my proposal:
>   ${prefix}/include/win32  -- standard Win32 headers
>   ${prefix}/include/msvcrt -- MS Visual C Runtime library
>   ${prefix}/include/wine   -- Wine specific headers

I think everything should be under wine/ otherwise we risk conflicts
with other packages. So I'd suggest something like this:

   ${prefix}/include/wine/windows  -- standard Windows headers
   ${prefix}/include/wine/msvcrt   -- MS Visual C Runtime library
   ${prefix}/include/wine          -- Wine specific headers

It means the Windows headers are a bit buried instead of being
directly under wine/, but it's not too bad. As long as you don't
change anything in the source tree I could be convinced to go along
with that...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard@winehq.com