List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: ppdebug
From:       Duane Clark <dclark () akamail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-29 23:40:23

Michael Sauer wrote:
> P.S.: sorry if this mail reaches the list twice, but the first one i send
> with some private e-mail address and the list moderator will (hopefully)
> erase it (as he does it every time).

Hmmm... since I am the moderator, I am a bit puzzled by that. On rare
occasions I will reject a post, but always supply a reason. The only
ones I "erase" are spam.

In any case, starting Saturday afternoon for about a week, I will be
gone. Hopefully some of the other folks with moderator access will fill
in, otherwise moderated posts are going to get stuck in moderator limbo
for quite awhile.