List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: What is a leap second
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-31 2:17:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 09:12, György 'Nog' Jeney wrote:
> >> György, could you check which other includes can be used if winternl.h
> >> is absent? Else you''''ll probably have to wait for somebody which has
> >> it to compile your test.
> >
> > This is included in the latest platform SDK but it should also be
> > defined in ntddk.h.
>
> Ok, could somene rather compile this test and send its results? It will be
> quite big...
FWIW, RtlTimeToTimeFields() was not declared in the winternl.h included in the
PSDK (August 2002) I downloaded and I didn't bother to d/l the DDK as well...
I took the prototype from Wine's winternl.h instead, together with the
declarations for CSHORT and TIME_FIELDS. Then bcc32 doesn't like inline in C
code, so I just removed that; LARGE_INTEGER apparently has no field named "s"
in the headers that came with C++ Builder, but s/RtlTime.s./RtlTime./g helped
for this; finally I had to rename WinMain() to main() as I didn't find the
command line switch to produce a Windows Console app :-)
Also I loaded RtlTimeToTimeFields() from ntdll via GetProcAddress to avoid
rebuilding the import library.
Anyway, output attached.

HTH,
-Malte
["timetest.out.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]