List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Including winnt.h
From:       "LUSTBADER,STEVE (Non-A-hsgAndover,ex1)" <steve_lustbader () hsgmed ! com>
Date:       2002-07-29 21:03:43

I ran into a problem (syntax error) with some functions that are declared __cdecl using WineLib.  Including winnt.h directly fixed the problem, but it doesn't seem like the right solution.  Shouldn't winnt.h be included automatically (ie, by another header file somewhere that's included by WineLib)?  I'm not really sure how to track that down, which is why I emailed the list.