List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: game patches
From:       Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-07-29 17:40:55

> yes, sorry, but these patches and spec for them who want to play games
> for example SeriousSam, HL or WarCraftIII with more speed and who
> used winex ;-)

Yeah, I must have misunderstood your mail then. I thought that you wanted to
submit this patch for inclusion in WineHQ.

And well, I was reading the mail over a slow link (the packets did at last
two Atlantic crossings :-) ), I did not read the complete .spec file.

                     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/