List:       wine-devel
Subject:    translating docs
From:       Damian Wojslaw <damian () wojslaw ! pl>
Date:       2002-05-31 18:55:14

	Hello

	I just posted similiar thing on wine-users, but Anriy Palamarchuk said, that
he intend to say something about it here. I thought I might as well give him
a good opportunity and ask: what about translating docs? Those at WineHQ and
within Wine tree? What I would like to know is, which of them would you like
to see translated first (as for now, I am, unfortunately, the only person I
know of, that intends to do this)? What about user interface? How do you want
to distribute it - want to have it at your site, or ony host a link? And so
on, and so forth, and whatever... :))))

--
Damian Wojslaw