List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Something's wrong with hypermail
From:       Johan Gill <johane () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2002-05-29 12:21:26

I've noticed that selecting 'Next message' in the web interface to the
mailinglists sometimes skips messages. For example, take a look at my
latest messages to wine-patches. Standing at the second 'PATCH:
DirectSound', the next message is said to be 'Re: RESUBMIT: PATCH:
DirectSound'. Hang on...this is the case for my mmioAdvance patch also!

Ok, so my patches seem to confuse the interface :/

/Johan Gill, johane@lysator.liu.se