List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.
From:       Alexandre Julliard <julliard () winehq ! com>
Date:       2001-12-24 20:30:02

Ove Kaaven <ovehk@ping.uio.no> writes:

> This has been discussed before, most recently on wine-users, I
> think... Are you running in managed mode? Then try this patch:
> http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2001/11/0126.html
>
> (Hey, Alexandre, is there a reason you haven't applied that yet, anyway?)

Was I supposed to?  it doesn't really looks to be ready to commit; at
least the #ifdefs should be replaced by a run-time option. And I'm not
convinced making menus and similar windows managed is really a good
idea, so it probably needs more intelligence in this area.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard@winehq.com