List:       wine-devel
Subject:    struct thread in server/thread.h
From:       Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer () dbai ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-10-29 9:29:22

In server/thread.h we have a definition of struct thread.

Unfortunately, though, this clashes with struct thread as defined in
/usr/include/sys/thread.h on FreeBSD 5.x and probably other systems
(Solaris) as well.

How should this be addressed? Would any of you mind fixing this? (If it's
okay to just rename struct thread to struct winethread, I'm volunteering
to handle that, else it'd be great could one of the experts have a look!)

Gerald